These are NOT OVERPANTS. These Riding Pants have a durable and highly abrasion resistant 600 Denier Polyester Shell. These pants feature extensive mesh paneling on front, back and lower leg for massive air flow. Removable CE-rated knee and hip armor come pre-installed at no additional cost.
- PLEASE READ SIZING CHART IN PICTURES. THESE RIDING PANTS MEASURE VERY DIFFERENT THAN REGULAR PANTS. YOUR JEANS OR PANTS SIZE IS IRRELEVANT. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF UP AND USE THE SIZING CHART AS A GUIDE. PLEASE REACH OUT TO US FOR ANY SIZING QUESTIONS/CONCERNS.
- Elegant two-tone Grey-Black Textile Construction. Abrasion and tear resistant 600D Polyester Shell with Mesh panels on front, back and lower leg area. Mesh paneling allows optimum air flow.
- Highly adjustable waist system uses belts and elasticated waist inserts. Two hip level front zippered pockets.
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor and hip foam padding for protection and safety. Fixed rubberized protective inserts on hips for added safety. Knee armor is placed in pockets and is height adjustable via three-point adjustable system to provide full knee protection.
- Flex expansion panels on knees and tailbone provide ergonomic fitment and adjustability. Padded rear waist panel for comfort. Heavy duty seam construction for maximum tear resistance. 8” pant-jacket integration zipper on back.
- Check out our similar Pants here.