This Xtreemgear pair of gloves is constructed of aniline leather and has molded one piece knuckle protection for maximum safety. Light weight construction, double stitched palms and rubberized finger protection on four fingers will make this your favorite riding glove for mild weather. Measure the circumference of your dominant hand just below your knuckles as shown in the pictures above. Compare the measurement to the size chart in the pictures to find your glove size. Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions. You will find us very prompt in responding to your queries.
- Durable main shell construction incorporating 1mm aniline for abrasion resistance and durability.
- Synthetic suede material on forefinger and thumb for added grip
- Elasticized wrist and Velcro closure strap
- Double-stitched palms for added protection
- Carbon fiber, anatomically curved hard-knuckle cap for additional protection
- Shorty cuff enables warm weather use