This is a truly versatile all season riding sports pants. The Pant comes with a removable thermal liner and a removable waterproof liner. Pant may be worn with no lining for warmer days or with waterproof liner for warm and wet days. You can wear the pant with just the thermal liner for cold rides. You can have both the thermal and waterproof liner on for really cold and nasty days! These are riding pants and measure different than your regular jeans. So your regular jeans or pants measurement is totally irrelevant. Measure around your waist using a cloth tape measure and don’t pull it tight. Measure your inseam from your crotch all the way down to where your foot touches the floor. It is best to ask a friend to take this measurement. Please compare your measurements to the sizing chart.
- 100% 600-D polyester textile pant for durability and comfort,Knee area and the inside of the lower leg area are reinforced with highly abrasion resistant 1680-D Polyester,Four-way stretch fabric used in crotch area and back knees for comfort. Four-way fabric stretches in all directions (crosswise and lengthwise)
- Removable waterproof Reissa liner zips in over a permanent mesh lining,Removable quilted and warm liner zips in over the Reissa waterproof liner,Zippered air vents are positioned on the front and rear of each leg for ample air flow,Pleated textile panels are used in multiple locations for the best possible non-binding fit
- Accordion style stretch panels on knees and lower back for comfort and adjustability,CE approved knee pads are removableRemovable thick foam pad for hips. Also lower back has embedded non-removable foam padding
- Heavy duty seam construction for maximum tear resistance,Original YKK zippers,Zip open lower legs are reinforced with strong velcro closure cuffs,VELCRO® brand closures secured flap over the fly
- Two front hand warmer pockets,Adjustable VELCRO brand closures waist tabs,Waist connection zipper for jacket attachment,Reflective piping on outer lower knee for visibility