NO RESTOCK FEES
If your order arrives and it is not right, we’ll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn’t fit or just not happy with it? You can initiate a return request for any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days from the day you received your item. All returns must reach our office within 14 days of the return request. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Items received that do not meet these criteria will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Wicked Stock (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse.
- You can cancel an order if it has not shipped out of our warehouse. Cancellation fees may apply
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer, it will be applied
- You are still responsible for return shipping on your original order back to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc.) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.