These are NOT OVER-PANTS. These are riding pants and measure different than your regular jeans. So your regular jeans or pants measurement is totally irrelevant. Measure around the thickest part of your waist using a cloth tape measure. Measure your inseam from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg. Compare these measurements to the sizing chart and pick your size.
- Abrasion, scuff and tear resistant 600D Polyester main shell construction. Heavy Duty 1680D Polyester on knees for added protection and abrasion resistance. Non-Slip Tactical Grip fabric on seat area to ensure firm riding and no sliding.
- These Men’s Textile Motorcycle Pants come pre-installed with four pieces of CE armor. 2 pc removable hip foam padding is in pockets. 2 pc CE Certified Knee armor is also fully removable and can be vertically adjusted to fit the kneecap for maximum protection. All armor pieces are CE EN1621-1 compliant.
- These Men’s Textile Motorcycle Pants have a fully removable thermal quilted liner. There is a fixed polyester waterproof liner that is breathable. This polyester liner keeps the pants fully waterproof and breathable. While the thermal liner keeps you warm and comfortable during colder rides.
- These textile motorcycle pants have adjustable waist belts for custom fit. Two front hand pockets with zippered and snap closure. Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility, in Gray version Flex Stretch expansion panels. Anatomical, precurved design improves fit and comfort while riding. Reflective piping on front for night time visibility
- These textile motorcycle pants have two front intake vents, one on each thigh and two exhaust vents on back of the thighs. Back waist panel is padded for comfort and safety. 8″ Jacket integration zipper on back.
- The pants fly is gusseted and has double closure. The zippered fly is augmented with a flap closure for optimum waterproofing.
- Check out our similar Pants here.
Jay Wolff –
Great pants for all season riding. The outer material is rugged and thick. Liner is warm but not needed even during winters if you have a pants underneath. Enough venting through two intake and two back thigh vents. Knee and hip armor is much better than expected. Overall very happy with the purchase
I was doing around 35mph when I fell off my motorcycle. I am so glad I was wearing these pants or else i would have been in ER right now. The pants are damaged on hip and knee area but saved me from even minor rashes. These pants are really good material, and I got them at a great price. Recommended! They are a bit hot in the summer, but I still have skin on my legs
C. Nguyen –
The best pair of pants I have purchased so far in 30 years that I have been riding. I am 5’11” and 36 wait. just went b the size chart and picked XL short size. I am 30 inseam. pants are tad bit longer but I can handle that. These pants come with a thermal liner that is warm and soft. I just wear boxers underneath and my legs stay warm and toasty around 40’F. Decent hip and knee armor. Will buy another one in a heartbeat if ever needed
Great price point
excellent construction. Solid stitching. Good rugged material
Long and short size options
Good knee and hip armor comes free with pants
knee armor is adjustable.
thermal liner is a huge plus for cold rides
Heavy with liner on
Ted B. –
Great pants! Fix as described and looks great. Really impressed with the quality of the material used and the overall construction. Don’t see any downside.