These are NOT OVERPANTS. These are riding pants and measure different than your regular jeans. So your regular jeans or pants measurement is totally irrelevant. Measure around the thickest part of your waist using a cloth tape measure. Measure your inseam from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg. Compare these measurements to the sizing chart and pick your size.
- Abrasion, scuff and tear resistant 600D Polyester main shell construction. Heavy Duty 1680D Polyester on knees for added protection and abrasion resistance. Non-Slip Tactical Grip fabric on seat area to ensure firm riding and no sliding.
- These Men’s Textile Motorcycle Pants come pre-installed with four pieces of CE armor. 2 pc removable hip foam padding is in pockets. 2 pc CE Certified Knee armor is also fully removable and can be vertically adjusted to fit the kneecap for maximum protection. All armor pieces are CE EN1621-1 compliant.
- These Men’s Textile Motorcycle Pants have a fully removable thermal quilted liner. There is a fixed polyester waterproof liner that is breathable. This polyester liner keeps the pants fully waterproof and breathable. While the thermal liner keeps you warm and comfortable during colder rides.
- These textile motorcycle pants have adjustable waist belts for custom fit. Two front hand pockets with zippered and snap closure. Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility, in Gray version Flex Stretch expansion panels. Anatomical, precurved design improves fit and comfort while riding. Reflective piping on front for night time visibility
- These textile motorcycle pants have two front intake vents, one on each thigh and two exhaust vents on back of the thighs. Back waist panel is padded for comfort and safety. 8″ Jacket integration zipper on back.
- The pants fly is gusseted and has double closure. The zippered fly is augmented with a flap closure for optimum waterproofing.
- Check out our similar Pants here.