These are fully waterproof over-pants. Thigh length zipper on the sides allow easy, simple on and off even when you keep your boots on. CE-rated armor in the hips and knees is fully removable and adjustable. 420 Denier outer shell is made of NPF (Nylon Polyester Fabric) for durable all-weather protection. These are designed as over pants and will go over your regular jeans or work clothes. Please look at the sizing chart and buy your size. No need to size up. Please do measure yourself up as jeans sizing can be mostly misleading.
- CONSTRUCTION. Outer Shell is made of 420D Nylon Polyester Fabric (NPF). This fabric provides excellent abrasion resistance and durability. The Shell also has fixed thin mesh liner on inside.
- FIT. Please note these are not regular riding pants.These are over pants and will fit best if you take measurements with your regular work clothes or jeans on. Roomy fit allows freedom of movement and easy on/off action. Please read the sizing chart carefully before you order.
- PROTECTION. Two hip foam pads are CE-rated. Both pads are in textile pockets that can be fully removed when not needed. Two Step fastener allows the hip pad pockets to be adjusted vertically as well as horizontally. Knee armor is CE-rated and is fully removable. Knee armor is also adjustable via three step fastener system.
- FEATURES. Right Leg Cargo Pocket. 26” Long side zip for easy on/off even with boots on. Waist belts and elasticated waist panels provide Dual Waist Adjustability. 2 Front intake vents on thighs. Reflective material for night time visibility. Two Belt loops prevent riding up or down on you.
- Please note these are OVER PANTS and fit different than your regular jeans or pants. Please look at the sizing chart in the picture gallery. The sizing chart lists the pants measurements and not the human body measurements.
Check out our similar Pants here.