Elegance, comfort and Style are the hallmarks of this top grain cowhide leather jacket. This race grade cow leather is 1.1-1.2mm thick and provides optimum abrasion resistance and protection. This premium leather is going to age and patina with you. We provide Limited Lifetime Leather warranty. Our Lifetime Guarantee is a warranty against defects in Leather and workmanship. Our leather, as with all-natural materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as: small scars, creases and variations in the color and are not considered defects.
- This Jacket is constructed from 1.1-1.2mm thick natural cowhide. The premium quality leather construction provides optimum protection, durability and comfort.
- This jacket comes pre-installed with five pieces of CE rated body armor. Two pieces for elbows and shoulders each and a back protector.
- All the armor is removable and is EN1621-level-1 compliant. Additional ¼” thick fixed rubberized padding panels on front and upper back for protection. Polymer – Carbon fiber protectors on the shoulders beef up rider safety.
- Fully removable (zip-out) full sleeve thermal quilted liner for retaining body heat during cold rides. 100% Polyester fixed mesh interior lining.
- Padded soft collar avoids chaffing and discomfort. 1.75” wide storm flap backing the front zipper closure. Two side waist straps with dual point adjustability help fine tune the fit around waist.
- Two front hand warmer pockets with zipper closures. Four inside pockets in total. Two napoleon pockets and two pockets in the liner provide ample storage space. There is an eight-inch pant integration zipper on inside.
- This jacket has two front intake zippered vents on chest. There are two exhaust vents on back. With liner off these vents provide enough air flow to keep you comfortable during warm rides. Arms are pre-curved for a perfect look, fit and for maximum comfort while in riding position.
- Cuffs are zippered and also have snap closure to allow for comfort during all types of weather. Stretch polyester fabric panels on forearms and side waist allow freedom of movement and adjustability.