No matter how prepared you are or how much you try to avoid riding in it, in the end: Rain happens. You need not fear it or run for cover. This one piece motorcycle rain suit is designed to make riding in rain as comfortable as possible. The long diagonal front zipper allows you to put this on in no time. The generous fit ensures your gear under the rain suit stays accessible. The PVC free outer shell is 100% waterproof and fully seam-sealed. This rain suit is designed to fit over your regular motorcycle gear so please look at the sizing chart to determine the best size for you.
- Outer shell is PVC-free Polyester with Polyurethane (PU) coating. PU coating makes the polyester fully waterproof
- There is a 210 Denier Non-stick extremely thin liner on the inside to allow for easy on/off and prevents sticking while worn over textile and leather garments.
- Full Frontal diagonal zipper is approximately 43” long and provides an easy entry in to the rain suit in a very short period of time. While riding you can come across rain within no time and this design ensures you slide in to the one piece motorcycle rain suit with all of your gear on as quickly as possible.
- 3” wide Dual storm flap with industrial strength full length velcro ensures 100% waterproofing over the front zipper. Adjustable neck closure for comfort and peace of mind. Elasticated waist prevents suit riding up or down uncomfortably
- This one piece motorcycle rain suit comes with an under-the-helmet pack-able hood with snaps. The hood draw cord can be used for adjustability.
- 8” wide gusset at leg cuff provides easy on off action with boots on. The leg cuff has 17” long velcro for closure. The gusseted leg cuff is elasticated to provide optimum adjustability, waterproofing and close fit around all riding boots. There is a 7”x7” roomy cargo pocket on left leg. Reflective striping at shoulders and legs
- Sleeve cuffs have dual adjustment system for 100% waterproofing and adjustability. Elasticated cuffs with velcro straps provide close fit over the garments and keeps water and wind from penetrating in to the sleeves
- Check out our similar rain suits here.