This winter glove is a hard, tough, impenetrable mass of leather, armor and fabric. At the same time it is also flexible, warm, dry and comfortable. This is the finest winter riding glove for an experienced all season rider. The gloves are backed by our Lowest price, Highest quality guarantee.
Measure the circumference of your dominant hand just below your knuckles as shown in the pictures above. Compare the measurement to the size chart in the pictures to find your glove size. Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions.
- Highly abrasion-resistant goat skin palm with titanium/carbon protection panels
- Molded titanium/carbon knuckle, finger and wrist protection panels
- Large gauntlet cuff with a leather closure flap that incorporates a titanium/carbon protection patch
- Two Adjustable Velcro strap at wrist for custom fit
- Soft brushed fleece interior lining
- Double layer of stitching for durability
I’ve been using these gloves for almost a month now. They’re thick but flexible enough and I like the armor they have – they’re quite comfortable. However, I’m not impressed or happy with their performance in temperatures below 40F/5C. Fingers get really cold fast, especially when riding faster than 30MPH. Note that the quality seems to be good but my 2 star rating for the quality is because there seem no other way of rating their performance.
I received a pair of MG6 gloves after purchasing an Xtreamgear jacket and I am very impressed with the quality. These are very well made and look expensive. The fit is perfect (I used the hand sizing chart) and they are quite comfortable for being cool season gloves. I would rate them medium warmth as they seem to breath a little and these may be water resistant, but not water-proof. Bottom line is I couldn’t imagine getting a nicer set of ‘cool weather’ riding gloves for the price.