These are NOT OVERPANTS. These are riding pants and measure different than your regular jeans. So your regular jeans or pants measurement is totally irrelevant. Measure around the thickest part of your waist using a cloth tape measure. Measure your inseam from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg. Compare these measurements to the sizing chart and pick your size.
- These Textile Riding Pants are constructed from highly abrasion resistance 600 Denier Polyester Fabric. Heavy Duty 1680 Denier Matte Polyester on knees for added scuff and abrasion resistance.
- These Textile Riding Pants have a fully removable thermal quilted liner for warmth during cold rides. There is a fixed polyester waterproof liner that is breathable. This polyester liner keeps the pants fully waterproof while keeping you comfortable due to its breath-ability.
- These textile riding pants come pre-installed with four pieces of CE armor. 2 pc removable hip foam padding is in velcro locked pockets. 2 pc CE Certified Knee armor is also fully removable and can be vertically adjusted to fit the kneecap for maximum protection
- Two front zippered hand pockets. Two front thigh zipper vents plus two rear exhaust zipper vents. Elegant white stitching design. Thigh length reflective piping for night time visibility
- Dual Waist Adjustment system: waist belts and Elastic panels provide ultimate custom fit. Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility. Additional fixed rubberized padding on thigh and lower knee.
- YKK fly zipper entry with storm flap secured by Velcro and two snaps
- Four-Way Stretch Fabric in the calf and inseam provide flexibility and a performance fit. Anatomical, pre-curved design improves fit and comfort while riding
- Check out our similar Pants here.