This Motorcycle Textile Waterproof Jacket delivers a multi-season riding experience with a removable waterproof and windproof full Sleeve inner liner that can be used as a stand-alone rain jacket. Mesh panels at chest and two back vents for excellent air flow and a dual-armor system are some of the outstanding features.
- Outer Shell is made of white,black and gray highly abrasion resistant 600Denier NPF (Nylon Polyester fabric) for long-lasting performance. There are two Polyester mesh panels on chest for air intake and two back exhaust vents that are zippered.
- This jacket has a unique armor system. Half inch-thick CE rated elbow, shoulder and back foam protector are all EN 1621-1 Compliant. All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase jacket’s air flow performance. There are fixed outer shoulder plastic protector for added safety and protection. Fixed rubberized padding on front, arms and back.
- The jacket comes with a full sleeve removable 100% waterproof and windproof liner that can be used as a standalone rain jacket. Full frontal zipper is backed with a 1.5” storm flap.
- Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort. Compression straps on biceps and forearm for adjustability. Poly-fabric padded textile on collar for comfort and moisture-wicking. Zippered cuffs are gusseted and have closure strap for enhanced adjustability. Guaranteed Original zipper hardware
- This Men Motorcycle Textile Race Jacket has Reflective Stripe on Chest. Reflective piping on upper arm and back for night time visibility. Two front waist level zippered pockets. An inside napoleon zippered pocket. Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants. An 8” waist connection zipper allows attachment to riding pants.
Stephen M –
Completely satisfied with this purchase. I am 6′ tall athletic guy with 41″ chest and weigh about 175lbs. I purchased a size M and fits just right. snug enough to give me peace of mind but not the feeling of uncomfort. i went for the gray and black color. the gray is really light gray. but matches with my wicked stock pants. Solid protection in shoulder and elbows. the back pad is ok. shoulder has outer armor too which i think is great value. It has two liners one is full sleever rain liner that can be used as as separate rain coat. also there is a half sleeve thermal liner for cold mornings. so far i am very satisfied. I have not tested the waterproofing but looks like it will work as the rain liner seems really well made.