You are on a motorcycle tour mostly you’re staying in campgrounds, they are inexpensive, and you like to camp. You have budgeted for a stay in one bed & breakfast on each leg of your tour. In the US, bed and breakfasts are smaller than hotels or inns, and the owner is on the premises most of the time.
Bed and breakfast owners are quite savvy about the surrounding area near their B&B. They can advise about the best sights to see, excellent restaurants, the best routes to take, and so on. Many B&Bs have limited space one, two or three bedrooms and may serve only one meal to their guests, usually breakfast.
In this article, B&Bs will be reviewed by where it is in the US, Western, Med-west, East coast.
The western US
#1 Rose River Inn Bed and Breakfast 2-5 Star
1510 Franklin Avenue
Historic Astoria right on the Pacific Ocean is an excellent choice for your first B&B stay.
Here is what the B&B offers:
- 5 Smoke-free guest rooms with fireplace.
- Coffee or tea served to guests in a common area.
- Landscaped garden.
- Free WIFI, free full breakfast, and free parking.
- Check-in is between 3:30 PM and 6 PM, after 6 PM you can’t check-in.
- Check-out is 11 AM.
- Room fees start at $115.00 depending on the type of room booked.
- A deposit, cash, or credit card.
- Government-issued photo ID, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Adults only, the minimum age is 18.
- Pets are not allowed.
Places of Interest:
Many places to visit in Astoria are within walking distance from the B&B.
- Columbia River Maritime Museum – A 6-minute walk.
- Heritage Museum -A 3-minute walk.
- Oregon Film Museum – A 10-minute walk.
- Flavel House Museum -A 9-minute walk.
That’s just a few of the places of interest in Astoria.
When you check-in wearing Leather Motorcycle Vests, you will look like the real road warrior you are.
Moving to the Midwest, many B&Bs will fit the bill after a long hard ride. This one might just hit the spot.
#2 Moondance Inn Bed And Breakfast 4-Star
1105 West 4th Street
Red Wing, MN
This B&B offers:
- 5 Guest Rooms with fireplace.
- A terrace.
- Air conditioning.
- Landscaped garden.
- Lobby with fireplace.
- Free WIFI, free breakfast, free newspaper, and free parking.
Places of interest within walking distance of the B&B.
- Red Wing Store and Museum – A 13-minute walk.
- Alveo Military Museum – A 13-minute walk.
- Sheldon Theater of Performing Arts – A 10-minute walk.
- Falconer Vineyards – 3.4 Mile drive.
- Check-in is between 3 PM and 6 PM.
- Check-out is noon.
Guestroom rates start at $125.00 based on the type of room booked and length of stay.
- Deposit required cash or credit card.
- Government-issued ID, driver’s license or ID card, etc.
- Minimum age at check-in is 18 years.
- No pets, children 14 years or younger not allowed.
Checking into this B&B wearing Leather Motorcycle Biker Vests tells everyone you are a world-class traveler.
The east coast has many B&Bs for the road-weary traveler; this one is in the beautiful New England state of Maine.
#3 Brewster House Bed & Breakfast 4-Star
180 Main Street
What you get at this B&B:
- 7 Guestrooms, smoke-free.
- Air-conditioned rooms.
- Landscaped garden.
- Fireplace in the lobby.
- Concierge services.
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Free WIFI, free breakfast, and free parking.
Places to see within walking distance of this B&B.
- LL Bean Flagship Store – An 8-minute walk.
- Freeport Historical Society – A 9-minute walk.
- Theater of Awesome – A 9-minute walk.
- Wilbur’s of Maine Chocolate Confections – A 24-minute walk.
- There are four state parks, all within 5 miles of the B&B.
- Check-in is between 3 PM and 7 PM.
- Check-out is at 11 AM.
Room rates start a $189.00 depending on the length of stay and the type of room booked.
- A deposit is required cash or credit card.
- Government-issued ID, driver’s license, or ID card.
- To check-in, you must be at least 18 years old.
Wearing Leather Motorcycle Vests for Men says you know good quality and are a fashion trendsetter, way to go.
No mention of whether children or pets are allowed, check with the property management at the time of booking.
Bed and Breakfast stays are one of the best experiences of any motorcycle tour. Scattered all over the US B&Bs offer a pampered night’s stay to match no other. As always, hop over to Wicked Stock and check out the latest fashions in motorcycle gear and clothing like Motorcycle Leather Vests.
Like us on Facebook, join us on Instagram, and share your travels with everyone.